A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Lee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Lee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Teng Lee MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret T. Lee practice?
- Dr. Margaret Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Lee practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Pediatric Specialists, and New York Hematologists.