A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Marshall is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Marshall, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Marshall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Timmons Marshall MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret T. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Margaret Marshall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Marshall practices Emergency Medicine near Encinitas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Solana Beach, CA.
See Encinitas Emergency Physicians.