A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Terrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Terrell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Terrell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Terrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Carole Terrell MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret C. Terrell practice?
- Dr. Margaret Terrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Terrell practices Anesthesiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists.