Dr. Margaret Theodore MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

February 10th, 2016
Patient
The best in the world. She has the most compassionate and caring spirit. No one is like her, love my Doc!!

July 20th, 2015
Dr.Theodore is the BEST physician I have had, ever. I thought I was receiving exceptional care from my previous doctors. Although I was being treated well, the level of care AND caring fades when comparing other doctors with Dr. Theodore. Her wisdom and compassion place her above all others I have been treated by. I have referred several friends, family, and co-workers to her and every one of them have kept her as their primary physician.

June 30th, 2015
Emergency care
I wake up a morning with a pain I could not even describe, I call the office and Dr. Theodore see me in emergency. This is a type of DR somebody need for their care.

June 17th, 2015
Student
Dr. Theodore bedside manner is excellent. Dr. Theodore takes the time to listen to each patient; she never makes you feel rushed, and Dr. Theodore will go beyond the call of duty to meet the needs of her patients.

January 18th, 2015
Incompetent!
OMG this woman is a complete idiot! Must be one of those doctors that graduated last in her class but still gets the title of "doctor". She definitely practices medicine! She does not know the most basic of terms/conditions, like P.O.T.S. She had to look it up! And she can't read her own charts - she can't follow-up from her notes from the last visit to cover it on the current visit. When my specialist sent electronic notes suggesting some items she needed to follow through on, she claimed that doctor didn't mention it, yet I knew she did because I saw the written note. Had to argue with her about it and then when she re-read the note for the 3rd time, my daughter looked over her shoulder and had to point it out to her. My liver enzymes are 3x normal level yet she doesn't think that is anything to worry about! I don't trust this woman to take care of a hangnail! As a side note, you will wait forever to see her while she does front-office work like scheduling appointments despite her having a full office staff that does appear adequate to do that job :(

March 18th, 2014
No Thorough Check Up & Office Dirty
Dr. Theodore is a very nice person. As a doctor, however, I feel that she needs to do more to determine what is wrong with a client. My yearly check up wasn't thorough at all. She wasn't prepared in some of my appointments, couldn't find tests, etc. that had been sent to her. They definitely need more help there, as Dr. Theodore herself even answer's the phone sometimes. The office is not clean at all and things are never organized. The staff is friendly, but can't always find things. Dr. Theodore is very good about returning phone calls.

January 22nd, 2013
would not give me basic information unless had appointment so could make the copayment. says she has lots of bills. Appears borderline schizophrenic.

November 29th, 2011
Dr. Theodore's bedside manner is excellent. She is a true caring professional. She is courteous and has her staff trained to give you the best care. You are always able to talk to someone on the phone. I moved away and I sure miss her.