Dr. Margaret Thomson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 1st, 2010
Terrible doctor
Dr Thomson has terrible beside manner. She gives very generic responses to questions asked. I feel like I am another number in her office. She has very old ideas and I don't feel she is educated on newer treatment plans. I was very unhappy with her in my last 2 visits and will not be returning to see her. She doesn't listen to the parent she just forces her own ideas and if you disagree with her she becomes very agitated. I recommend you find another doctor if you are considering seeing her.

April 27th, 2010
Beyond the best....
When my husband's insurance changed, it was not accepted at my childs ped. office so I had to find a new one. I loved the other ped. and never thought I'd find someone near that level, but I was wrong. Not only did I find Dr. Thomson after meeting with 3 different peds, I trusted her and loved her much much more than the other doctor. I now have 2 children who love visiting the office to see the nurses and the doctor. The staff is out of this world and I couldn't ask for a better docotor to explain and listen to my concerns. I will travel miles to see here always!

January 5th, 2011