inactive

Margaret A Tormay MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

May 14th, 2013
Amazing, Caring, 1st rate
I have been a patient of Dr. Tormay for +8 years. I saw many doctors before being recommended to Dr. Tormay. She has helped me through some of the darkest periods of my life. An appointment with her is like an emotional tune up for my soul. She helps me put things in perspective and is very conscientious about any all medication prescribed. I do not feel like a number when I see Dr. Tormay. She has an incredible personalized approach. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking help

January 18th, 2011
You will not find a better doctor than Peggy Tormay. If I hadn't moved from the area, I would absolutely still be seeing her.

August 14th, 2010
The Best
I have seen several doctors over the last 15 years. When I found Dr. Tormay I knew I could stop looking. She is very conscientious about my medication management, and involving me in my own treatment plan. Her therapuetic manner is the very best I have encountered. I actually look forward to every visit and know I will leave with more hope and a plan for improving my life until the next visit. I would recommend her to anyone. she is a diamond in the rough.