A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Tryforos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Tryforos is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Tryforos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tryforos graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tryforos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
- Memorial Hospital Of R I, Pawtucket, Ri
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Ann Tryforos MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Tryforos practice?
- Dr. Margaret Tryforos has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Tryforos practices Family Medicine near Pawtucket, RI.
See Pawtucket Primary Care Doctors.