A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Tryforos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tryforos graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tryforos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Rhode Island
- Memorial Hospital Of R I, Pawtucket, Ri
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tryforos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Tryforos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Tryforos practice?
Dr. Margaret Tryforos practices Family Medicine near Pawtucket, RI.
See Pawtucket Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marge Tryforos, Dr. Margarita Tryforos, Dr. Marguerite Tryforos, Dr. Peggie Tryforos, Dr. Margit Tryforos, Dr. Maggie Tryforos, Dr. Margo Tryforos, Dr. Margery Tryforos