A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Vacek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Vacek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacek graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Vacek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret M Vacek MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Vacek practice?
- Dr. Margaret Vacek has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Vacek practices Pediatrics near Glastonbury, CT.
See Glastonbury Pediatricians.