A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Vallen Mashikian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Vallen Mashikian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vallen Mashikian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vallen Mashikian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Vallen Mashikian, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallen Mashikian graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Vallen Mashikian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Ann Vallen Mashikian MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Vallen Mashikian practice?
- Dr. Margaret Vallen Mashikian has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Vallen Mashikian practices Allergy & Immunology and Critical Care Medicine near South Weymouth, MA.
See South Weymouth Allergists and South Weymouth Critical Care Practitioners.