A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Verhey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Verhey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verhey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Verhey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Verhey graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Verhey has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret H Verhey MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Margaret H. Verhey practice?
- Dr. Margaret Verhey has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Verhey practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newton, IA.
See Newton Internists and Newton Cardiologists.