A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Villers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Villers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Villers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Villers graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Villers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Medical University Hospital Authority
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Shiras Villers MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret S. Villers practice?
- Dr. Margaret Villers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Villers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.