A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Villers is Excellent. Dr. Villers has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Villers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Villers graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Villers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Hospital
- Medical University Hospital Authority
- Musc Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Villers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Villers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret S. Villers practice?
Dr. Margaret Villers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Radiology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Charleston Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta Villers, Dr. Gretchen Villers, Dr. Gretta Villers, Dr. Madge Villers, Dr. Maegan Villers, Dr. Maggie Villers, Dr. Mamie Villers, Dr. Margarete Villers