A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Wacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Wacker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Wacker, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wacker graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Wacker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Rose Sophia Wacker MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Margaret R. Wacker practice?
- Dr. Margaret Wacker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Wacker practices Neurological Surgery near Colton, CA.
See Colton Surgeons.