A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Wadsworth is Satisfactory. Dr. Wadsworth has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Wadsworth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadsworth graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wadsworth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- DeKalb Medical North Decatur
- DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wadsworth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Wadsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret D. Wadsworth practice?
Dr. Margaret Wadsworth practices Family Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See Atlanta Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta Wadsworth, Dr. Gretchen Wadsworth, Dr. Gretta Wadsworth, Dr. Madge Wadsworth, Dr. Maegan Wadsworth, Dr. Maggie Wadsworth, Dr. Mamie Wadsworth, Dr. Margarete Wadsworth