A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Wadsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Wadsworth is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Wadsworth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadsworth graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wadsworth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale
- DeKalb Medical North Decatur
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Dana Wadsworth MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret D. Wadsworth practice?
- Dr. Margaret Wadsworth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Wadsworth practices Family Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Primary Care Doctors.