Learn more about Dr. Margaret Wallenfriedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Wallenfriedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Wallenfriedman, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallenfriedman graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wallenfriedman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wallenfriedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret Wallenfriedman practice?
Dr. Margaret Wallenfriedman practices Neurological Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Surgeons.