A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Wallenfriedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Wallenfriedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Wallenfriedman, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallenfriedman graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Wallenfriedman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Wallenfriedman MD and PHD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Wallenfriedman practice?
- Dr. Margaret Wallenfriedman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Wallenfriedman practices Neurological Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Surgeons.