Dr. Margaret Walsh MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

September 22nd, 2015
Too fast too pushy
30 seconds at max is what she spent talking and looking at my son. Rushed into judgements, and listened to here 'Google' docs where everything is the worst. Sent to get unnecessary labs and X-rays. Drew blood Bradley so had to use both arms, and now gets a stupid IV for his CT. 6 hours later......nowhere.

May 13th, 2013
amazing doctor for pediactrics
she saved my sons life she is very well mannered very smart very well educated and she has a great bedside manner with children I couldn't have asked for a better doctor for my kids needs the only problem I have is the hours that she works it seems like the office is closed a lot but she is very well worth keeping around.

March 20th, 2013
RN
Dr. Walsh cared for my sister's children, and I was so impressed with her during their visits I chose her when I had kids. She has always been very friendly and professional. I appreciate that she speaks to me as a nurse and a mom. Her assessments are normally quick but thorough. I never remember an appointment that she did not ask me if I had any questions. Although she seems rushed at times she's never too busy to answer any question or concern. Her office has always been able to squeeze us in anytime I call with a sick kid. The two times my son was really sock she seemed guinually concerned and treated him aggressively and wanted to follow up with him the next day. After that if he didn't improve to let her know. He always bounced right back within a day or so. In my opinion she is wonderful with kids and a great doctor!

December 20th, 2011
Dr. Walsh has been wonderful! She obviously cares about her patients. She has a way of making everyone feel like they are her favorite. The kids love her and her staff. Everyone in this office is amazing! I would recommend her to anyone. I dare to say, if someone has a problem with Dr. Walsh,then they just have a problem. Blessings

June 17th, 2011
I am too a nurse so I am not sure what the other nurse expected that was so disappointed, maybe her expectations were out of line. I highly recommend her!! She has cared for my children and now my grandchildren!

December 14th, 2010
Excellent!
Dr Walsh was very kind and caring during these first few visits with our new baby. The wait time was amazing in so much that two appts we had no wait at all! Her staff and nurses are very motivated to be helpful and efficient. Super impressed so far!

July 17th, 2010
This pediatrician was recommended and we were extremely disappointed. She had horrible bedside manner and was very rude to the patients and the nurses. Horrible!

March 11th, 2010
She Cares
I have been using her for about fifteen years, she has always been wonderful and caring, my kids love her from my 17 year old to my 7 month old....She does seem kinda busy and the wait time has gotten longer, but its worth it.