A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Webb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Webb, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Webb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waldo County General Hospital
- Miles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Henderson Webb M.Sc and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret H. Webb practice?
- Dr. Margaret Webb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Webb practices Family Medicine near Boothbay Harbor, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Waldoboro, ME.
See Boothbay Harbor Primary Care Doctors.