A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Wein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Wein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wein
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Wein, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wein graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Wein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Ruth Wein DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margaret R. Wein practice?
- Dr. Margaret Wein has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Wein practices Psychiatry near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Psychiatrists.