Dr. Margaret Wein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Wein?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Wein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 12th, 2014

Dr. Wein is a really nice doctor.I went to her in late 1989.I was always treated nice and she was very nice about letting me pay off my bill.She also gave me free samples of medication. Recently I called because I was having some trouble and she spent a lot of time talking to me on the phone.I made an appointment and will go to her for a few months.Dr. Wein rocks!

March 5th, 2009

Does not return calls

I've tried for about a month now to get an appt. with Dr. Wein. I've called THREE times and left THREE messages with her answering staff. They are non-responsive. She does not return the calls. Her "scheduling" staff also does not return calls. I've decided to not bother anymore but would recommend others too do not bother with this doctor as trying to get a response from her or her staff is near impossible and completely unprofessional.

January 24th, 2017