A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Weng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Weng, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weng graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Weng has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Haiyan Weng MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret H. Weng practice?
- Dr. Margaret Weng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Weng practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians.