A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Western:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Western, Family Practioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Western
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Western Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Western graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Western has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mimbres Memorial Hospital
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
- Rio Grande Medc Group Ltd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret M Western MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Western practice?
- Dr. Margaret Western has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Western practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Deming, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Artesia, NM.
See Deming Primary Care Doctors, Deming Family Physicians, and Deming Geriatric Doctors.