A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Western:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Western, Family Practioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Western
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Western Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Western graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Western has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mimbres Memorial Hospital
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
- Rio Grande Medc Group Ltd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret M Western MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Western practice?
- Dr. Margaret Western has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Western practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Deming, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Artesia, NM.
See Deming Primary Care Doctors, Deming Family Physicians, and Deming Geriatric Doctors.