A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Western, Family Practioner is Excellent. Dr. Western has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Western graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Western has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mimbres Memorial Hospital
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Western accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Western:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Western practice?
Dr. Margaret Western practices Internal Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine near Deming, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, NM.
See Deming Internists and Deming Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marge Western, Dr. Margarita Western, Dr. Marguerite Western, Dr. Peggie Western, Dr. Margit Western, Dr. Maggie Western, Dr. Margo Western, Dr. Margery Western