A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Wierman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Wierman, Director Pituitary Program UCD, Chief of Endocrinology, Denver VAMC is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Wierman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wierman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wierman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Elizabeth Wierman MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret E. Wierman practice?
- Dr. Margaret Wierman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Wierman practices Internal Medicine near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Internists.