Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Winkler
Dr. Margaret Winkler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hammond, LA. She has 46 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Winkler is affiliated with North Oaks Medical Center, Cypress Pointe Surgical Hospital and United Medical Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Winkler has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Winkler has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Margaret Winkler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hammond, LA.
Dr. Robert Fields
Radiation Oncology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Dr. John Thien
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Hammond, LA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Anthony Zerangue
Hammond, LA 0.01 mi22