A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Wood is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Wood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wood has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan