A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Wood is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Wood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wood has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Diana Wood MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Margaret D. Wood practice?
- Dr. Margaret Wood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Wood practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Willingboro, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Cardiologists.