A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Wood is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Wood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wood has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Diana Wood MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Margaret D. Wood practice?
- Dr. Margaret Wood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Wood practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Willingboro, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Cardiologists.