A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Wood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hot Flashes
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wood has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret D. Wood practice?
Dr. Margaret Wood practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Cardiologists, Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Philadelphia Radiologists.