Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Wood
Dr. Margaret Wood, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Willingboro, NJ, with other offices in New Brunswick, NJ and Philadelphia, PA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wood is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp, Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus and Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Wood has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Margaret Wood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willingboro, NJ.
Dr. Kenneth Schulner
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Willingboro, NJ 0.05 mi40
Dr. William Antonelli
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist, Critical Care Medicine
Willingboro, NJ 0.05 mi32
Dr. Asma Shah
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Willingboro, NJ 0.05 mi24