A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Workman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Workman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Workman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Workman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Workman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Dugan Workman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Margaret D. Workman practice?
- Dr. Margaret Workman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Workman practices Pediatrics near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians.