A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Workman is Excellent. Dr. Workman has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Workman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Workman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Workman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Workman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Workman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret D. Workman practice?
Dr. Margaret Workman practices Pediatrics near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marge Workman, Dr. Margarita Workman, Dr. Marguerite Workman, Dr. Peggie Workman, Dr. Margit Workman, Dr. Maggie Workman, Dr. Margo Workman, Dr. Margery Workman