A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Yacovone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Yacovone, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacovone graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Yacovone has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Ann Yacovone MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Yacovone practice?
- Dr. Margaret Yacovone has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Yacovone practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Allergists and Washington Internists.