A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Yacovone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yacovone
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yacovone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Yacovone, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacovone graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Yacovone has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Ann Yacovone MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Yacovone practice?
- Dr. Margaret Yacovone has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Yacovone practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Allergists and Washington Internists.