A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Zak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Zak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zak graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Bialystock, Bialystok.
Dr. Zak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- EleCentera Memorial Hospital
- United Regional Health Care System - South
- Electra Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret Zak practice?
Dr. Margaret Zak practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sports Medicine, General Practice, and Geriatric Medicine near Electra, TX.
See Electra Family Physicians, Electra Geriatric Doctors, Electra Sports Medicine Doctors, and Electra General Practitioners.