A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Zak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Zak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zak graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Bialystock, Bialystok.
Dr. Zak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- EleCentera Memorial Hospital
- United Regional Health Care System - South
- Electra Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret Zak practice?
Dr. Margaret Zak practices Family Medicine near Electra, TX.
See Electra Family Physicians.