A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Zak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zak
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Zak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zak graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Bialystock, Bialystok.
Dr. Zak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- EleCentera Memorial Hospital
- Electra Memorial Hospital
- United Regional Health Care System - South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Zak MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Zak practice?
- Dr. Margaret Zak has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Zak practices Family Medicine near Coppell, TX.
See Coppell Primary Care Doctors.