A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Zak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zak
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Zak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Zak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zak graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Bialystock, Bialystok.
Dr. Zak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- EleCentera Memorial Hospital
- Electra Memorial Hospital
- United Regional Health Care System - South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Zak MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Zak practice?
- Dr. Margaret Zak has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Zak practices Family Medicine near Coppell, TX.
See Coppell Family Physicians.