Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margarett Ellison
Dr. Margarett Ellison, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tallahassee, FL, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Roswell, GA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ellison is affiliated with Northside Forsyth Hospital, North Fulton Hospital and Northside Hospital Cherokee. She speaks English.
Dr. Margarett Ellison has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Margarett Ellison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.
Dr. Arvind Bakhru
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Cardiology
Tallahassee, FL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Jared Kiddoe
Psychiatry, Adolescent Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Tallahassee, FL 0.32 mi7
Dr. Juan Martinez
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Tallahassee, FL 0.40 mi19