Dr. Margarett Ellison MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecologic Oncology Atlanta, GA

3.8

January 5th, 2016
I was nervous about having to find a new OB/GYN after changing insurances. Dr. Ellison put me at ease. I'm glad to find a doctor I feel comfortable with.

June 9th, 2015
Never called back with results .

January 20th, 2015
Dr. Ellison changed my life. After my hysterectomy, Dr. Ellison came to my bed side and spoke to me. We laughed and joked. She is a sweet woman, people my not understand her personality, but I get it completely. Just has my routine appoint, and I was greeted with a Hug! Thank you for everything

December 18th, 2014
Love her. She has made my life better.

December 2nd, 2014
Do NOT let this butcher put you under her knife! I cannot stress this enough. She performed an unnecessary hysterectomy on me & also removed vital body organs that were perfectly healthy. Also incurred nerve damage to left leg which she of course denied. Hurt me terribly at postop visit. I could not help but whimper. She told me to be quiet. Could not get response from office when I called from home about pain, nausea, fever, etc. Later found out office was calling a friend's number instead of mine. She is a butcher, cold & insensitive. Too bad for me that Piedmont fired her AFTER I was there. My life is permanently ruined. I should have sued her but statute of limitations ran out. Anyone who is considering a hysterectomy or told they need one, please contact the HERS Foundation first. They can be found online.

October 5th, 2014
She sucks. Ruined my life. Refused to address post-op issues. Performed hysterectomy without my consent. Unnecessarily removed other organs. Refuses to release records to disability attorney. I HATE HER.

July 8th, 2013
Love this doctor
Dr. Ellison was very professional and very knowledgeable. She performed my robotic hysterectomy, without incident, She is a very special, very busy lady, traveling from office to office, hospital to hospital, taking care of ladies all over the Atlanta and surrounding areas. I would only hope that if I ever get sick again that she would be there to care for me.

February 20th, 2013
Greatest Doctor
This is the greatest doctor in the history of the world. I have never been so comfortable in a hospital. 100% credit goes to her. Fantastic doctor!

September 1st, 2010
Saved My Life
Dr. Ellison has always been professional, courtous and friendly from my first visit. The office staff are attentive and polite.