A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margarette Pierre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margarette Pierre, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierre graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pierre has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pierre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margarette R. Pierre practice?
Dr. Margarette Pierre practices Pediatrics near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Pediatricians.