A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margarette Pierre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margarette Pierre, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierre graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Pierre has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margarette R Pierre MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Margarette R. Pierre practice?
- Dr. Margarette Pierre has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margarette Pierre practices Pediatrics near Elizabeth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and East Orange, NJ.
See Elizabeth Pediatricians.