A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margarida Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margarida Silverman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Faculty Of Medicine University Of Porto. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- California Pacific Med Ctr Cal Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margarida Magalhaes Silverman MD is a female Hematologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Margarida M. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Margarida Silverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Margarida Silverman practices Hematology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Hematologists.