A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margarita Aronov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margarita Aronov, General Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margarita Aronov, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breastfeeding Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Aronov graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Aronov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margarita Aronov MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Margarita Aronov practice?
- Dr. Margarita Aronov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margarita Aronov practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.