Dr. Margarita Borghini MD Patient Reviews

2.5

September 11th, 2014
horrible staff
Dr. Borghini is a great doctor, however her staff is the most horrible staff I ever encounter in my life. They do not function well, they don't get the messages delivered or the paper work done on time. They never call back if you have an issue.They spent to much time asking unnecessary questions that don't lead to anything. I totally avoid to come to her office. they are terrible handling emergence on daily basis.

November 13th, 2012
Staff is horrible. They do not follow up properly and do not communicate concerns to Dr. For example I was in waiting room when pharmacy called to confirm a drug substitution & receptionist asked nurse who blindly said "OK" to the drug substitution and never opened the patients chart to confirm or even asked the doctor. If you ask me this is a great opportunity for a malpractice suit because they are not putting patient care first.
Doctor's Response

Dear Patient, I would like you to know that I have addressed your complaint. That staff member is no longer working at our practice. We strive to provide our patients with the best possible care. Our staff has been recently re-educated & cross-trained on all office policies and procedures. We look forward to serving you in the future for all your health care needs.

September 11th, 2012
Great General Doctor
Great doc. but ever so busy. Always a long wait to see her, no matter what time your appointment is. I wait because she is so nice :)

November 2nd, 2009