Dr. Margarita Ticzon Camacho MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Transplant Surgery, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margarita Camacho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Camacho graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Camacho has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Camacho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margarita T. Camacho practice?
Dr. Margarita Camacho practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Transplant Surgery, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Surgeons, Newark Pediatric Specialists, and Newark Cardiologists.