A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margarita Camacho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margarita Camacho, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
Education & Awards
Dr. Camacho graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Camacho has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margarita T Camacho MD is a female Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Margarita T. Camacho practice?
- Dr. Margarita Camacho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margarita Camacho practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Surgeons.