A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margarita Camacho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margarita Camacho, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
Education & Awards
Dr. Camacho graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Camacho has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Camacho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margarita T. Camacho practice?
Dr. Margarita Camacho practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Surgeons.