A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margarita Camacho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Camacho
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Camacho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margarita Camacho, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
Education & Awards
Dr. Camacho graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Camacho has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margarita T Camacho MD is a female Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Margarita T. Camacho practice?
- Dr. Margarita Camacho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margarita Camacho practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Newark Surgeons.