A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margarita Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margarita Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Liver Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Pavia.
Dr. Collins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margarita Collins MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Margarita Collins practice?
- Dr. Margarita Collins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margarita Collins practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.
See Commerce Township Internists and Commerce Township Oncologists.