Learn more about Dr. Margarita Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margarita Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Liver Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Pavia.
Dr. Collins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margarita Collins MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Margarita Collins practice?
- Dr. Margarita Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Margarita Collins practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Oncologists.