Dr. Margarita Correa-Perez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margarita Correa-Perez?

October 11th, 2017

Grace

I was a patient of Dr. Correa, and she is by far the best doctor I have found to treat my Fibromyalgia. She is a professional who cares and treats you with dignity and respect. She treats your pain and understands your pain and never makes you feel guilty because you are on some strong medications... I had to stop seeing her due to how far she was for me, but truly I miss her so much... I saw that she has an office in Ocala, and I do hope that she is there, will give her a call today... My primary doctor now prescribes my medications since I was an established patient, but he constantly makes me feel guilty about my medications and wants me to stop. He has no clue about Fibromyalgia, very sad... I am suffering so much with this chronic pain for so long that sometimes you loose hope, but my God keeps me going... Good luck to you... Grace

September 14th, 2017

Excellent!

Exceeds expectations. Very professional and smart. Looks for the cause of condition. Research thoroughly to get what is going wrong.

March 7th, 2016

Best Doctor in town. She has helped me so much, by taking her time in getting the right diagnosis for my treatment

April 11th, 2014

My preferred doctor!

December 21st, 2013

Satisfied Patient

Looks at the entire picture. Covers issues that other Doctors have overlooked. She gives me a feeling of confidence; that there is a medical professional that actually cares about my health.

November 26th, 2012

Dr.Correa is a very human & caring

I have been a patient for over a year, since the first visit she is been right on the target, pointing what it is wrong with me. She listens, explains and takes her time with me. Dr. Correa is a great doctor and human being!!!!

November 14th, 2012

Dr. Correa is a great doctor!

She is a great doctor. She takes her time with me, she is carring and could understand my needs.

September 24th, 2012

Great experience , on time schedule , very organized , and processional diagnostic. Is good to find a doctor who have that sense of urgency in order to find the correct treatments and best solution.

September 22nd, 2012

Dr. Correa is my doctor.

Dr. Correa, besides being my doctor is a tremendous human being. She has years of experience in her field of physiatrics. She was very precise, take the time to examine everything for a good diagnosis, I had a test and found my legs condition which it was the correct diagnosis. Dr. Correa is also timely, well-known professional in addition to English and Spanish. The best physiatrist you can have!

August 18th, 2012

Thanks to Dr. Correa for giving all the attention and care that I needed

June 25th, 2010

She is professional and caring. I have never felt rushed and never felt hesitant to ask a question. Although I have a pain clinic 5 minutes from home, I chose to travel to her office 45 minutes away. She is truly the best.

June 16th, 2010

Excellent doctor, very thorough and caring!