Dr. Margarita Eydelman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margarita Eydelman?

November 23rd, 2011

Follow her lead.Don't lie. Stick with your script to the T. Exercise,eat well,.She will help get u well.Very bright doctor.

July 7th, 2010

+++

I had very good experience with Dr. Eydelman. Both of my elderly parents are patients of Dr.Eydelman. She is very patient and detail oriented, always spends enough time with each patient. Never had a problem to schedule an appointment. Several times needs to talk to her regarding some urgent issues with my parents, she was returning my calls promptly. Would definitly recommend.

June 25th, 2010

Stay away

She was my doctor and literally stopped answering my phone calls. Left her NUMEROUS voicemails, since she put me on medication and I ran out, I needed a refill. Plus, I was going to therapy... Never once returned my calls. I mean, how messed up can you be to not answer a psych patients phone calls!? I mean, I was only on a small dosage of zoloft, but it's the principle. Seriously, do not even give this one a shot.

June 18th, 2009

I feel that this doctor did a poor job of diagnosing my mental illness and prescribed me the wrong combination of medications. As a result, I suffered a relapse of depression, severe bodily tremors, and just overall frustration. From now on I'm going to be more proactive in my treatment and stick to the medication regimen that I'm on now, which is extremely helpful.

November 29th, 2015