A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margarita Fallena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margarita Fallena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fallena
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margarita Fallena, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallena graduated from Univ De Anahuac, Mexico. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fallena has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Specialty Hospital-Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margarita Fallena MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Margarita Fallena practice?
- Dr. Margarita Fallena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margarita Fallena practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Grapevine Internists and Grapevine Rheumatologists.