Mom show details Mom
by Dory S on Feb 1st, 2013

Dr. Margarita Fernandez is the best pediatrician I have ever met. After taking my daughter to various (a lot) of pediatricians, even across the ocean, to verify why she had a never-ending body eczema, she was the only one that came to the conclusion that her eczema was due to food allergies. Incredibly enough, after a year of trying to figure it out and buying creams after creams, we did a blood test which reflected a number of food that my daughter was allergic to. Dr Fernandez took the time to help us and talk to us about how to manage this because we had no clue that somebody could even have food allergies much less that many. We started to modify her diet, lifestyle and resolved the situation and now after 3 years my daughter has perfect skin and her food allergies minimized from 7 to 1. Dr. Fernandez changed our lives for the better! We love her.

Mar 12th, 2012

dr fernandez is awesome!! you can count on her anytime.

mother of 2 suzie q and samma show details mother of 2 suzie q and samma
Oct 18th, 2011

dr. fernandez-pujol is awesome. she goes to the point. tells you things the way they are and takes the time to explain diagnosis and also consequences and side effects of treatments.i love her. too bad she cant be my doctor too.