A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margarita Gelpi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margarita Gelpi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margarita Gelpi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelpi graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Gelpi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gelpi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 32 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margarita Gelpi practice?
Dr. Margarita Gelpi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.