A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margarita Gelpi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margarita Gelpi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margarita Gelpi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelpi graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Gelpi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margarita Gelpi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Margarita Gelpi practice?
- Dr. Margarita Gelpi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margarita Gelpi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.