A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margarita Kogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margarita Kogan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kogan
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kogan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kogan graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Kogan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Saint Luke's Cornwall Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margarita Kogan DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margarita Kogan practice?
- Dr. Margarita Kogan has 1 office location.
Dr. Margarita Kogan practices Family Medicine near Cornwall, NY.
See Cornwall Family Physicians.