A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margarita Kogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margarita Kogan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kogan
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kogan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kogan graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Kogan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Saint Luke's Cornwall Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margarita Kogan DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margarita Kogan practice?
- Dr. Margarita Kogan has 1 office location.
Dr. Margarita Kogan practices Family Medicine near Cornwall, NY.
See Cornwall Family Physicians.