A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margarita Kressin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margarita Kressin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margarita Kressin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kressin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kressin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
- Parkview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margarita Rosendo Kressin MD is a female Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Margarita R. Kressin practice?
- Dr. Margarita Kressin has 1 office location.
Dr. Margarita Kressin practices Urology near Mexia, TX.
See Mexia Urologists.