A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margarita Kressin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margarita Kressin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kressin
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kressin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margarita Kressin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kressin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kressin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
- Parkview Regional Hospital
- Navarro Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margarita R Kressin MD is a female Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Margarita R. Kressin practice?
- Dr. Margarita Kressin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margarita Kressin practices Urology near Mexia, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corsicana, TX and Ennis, TX.
See Mexia Urologists.