A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margarita Llinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margarita Llinas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margarita Llinas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Llinas graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Llinas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty
- Cedars Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Llinas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margarita R. Llinas practice?
Dr. Margarita Llinas practices Internal Medicine near Blackfoot, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Blackfoot Internists.