A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margarita Meehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margarita Meehan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margarita Meehan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meehan graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute.
Dr. Meehan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margarita Meehan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Margarita Meehan practice?
- Dr. Margarita Meehan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Margarita Meehan practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Exton Pediatricians and Exton Neurologists.