Dr. Margarita Nunez Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Margarita Nunez?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on November 13th, 2011

Waited even though nobody was in the waiting room, had to be paged multiple times. Horrible bedside manner. She was cruel and even abusive. I would not recommend her to anybody. The staff however was absolutely wonderful and went out of their way to help me.

Seriously, shouldn't a doctor exam you first before making a diagnosis?

Posted on November 1st, 2011

First appointment, I'm early. You know how it is with a new appointment, papers to fill out etc.. I'm sitting there 15 minutes before my appointment with two other people in front of me when the doctor calls in sick. Next appointment she shows up 20 minutes late, grabs my file off the door without reading it, sits down and lambasts me for 10 minutes about my pocketbook which she sees i large and tells me it is too heavy. Without ever examining me she tells me that is my problem "in my professional opinion". I never even put my but on the table with the paper! She asks me to walk three feet turn around and come back. That is the entire extent of this exam. When I tell her I am in pain in two areas of my body, which is why my two physical therapists insisted I see her, she tells me I am in pain because I have arthritis all over and even in my spine (I was there because of a complete hip replacement and do have arthritis in my hips but have never been diagnosed with it anywhere else) She tells me that because I am old (55) it will never go away and I just have to learn to deal with it. "Based on your BMI to be generous you need to be 150lbs" So, she tells me I am old, fat and carry a big pocketbook so I don't really need PT.The fact that I am two months post op and still can't completely dress myself without assistance apparently, not a problem to her. I would never recommend this horrible person to anyone. I am writing to my insurance company to be sure they don't pay her for my non-exam. This kind of "professional" advise could come from the person in the grocery store standing behind you. I feel bad for the therapists that are being forced to recommend her.