Dr. Margarita Olivares Castro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margarita Olivares Castro?

Concern for my Health

Posted on October 20th, 2014

I moved to the city and needed a follow up from a procedure I had done with another doctor. I called to make an appointment with anyone in the practice and was assigned to the nurse practitioner. I received a follow up call from the office informing me that Dr. Olivares had looked over my chart (faxed from my previous doctor) and wanted to see me herself. After a great appointment (she was informative, kind, and had excellent bedside manner), she called me to let me know the result of my checkup. She was so happy to let me know I was again healthy and she looked forward to seeing me in a year. Right before my wedding I became incredibly nervous that the medication I was taking was not the best one for me. The office was able to squeeze me in for an appointment and she met with me, calmed me, and listened to my wishes and concerns. I find her to be an incredible doctor, one I look forward to working with for many years to come.

Total fraud

Posted on November 19th, 2013

First, you won't see the doctor herself but the nurse practitioner. Second, they will send your test results out of network and won't warn you and consult with you before doing that so watch out for that!

Excellent doctor/ caring and with and excellent bedside manner

Posted on November 11th, 2013

Dr. Olivares is my obstetrician and during my pregnancy has been dedicated and concerned in answering all my questions. It is also a doctor who cares for you and for the welfare of the baby. I hope the birth day she is on duty. Dr. Olivares is part of a group of five OB / GYN and I can say that she is one of the best in the practice.

Posted on March 3rd, 2009

She was at my bedside for delivery and I could not have asked for a better person... Excellent

Posted on October 10th, 2017