Dr. Margarita Perez-Cheron MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 21st, 2016
The most wonderful Endocrinologist I have ever had. Very knowledgeable, kind, caring, and dedicated doctor I have ever met.
Since I met this doctor, my life has changed. I have recommended all my family to come here. They are all very satisfied with the service and the caring of Dr. Margarita. Her knowledge, her confident has helped us learn and feel tranquil that everything will be all right. God bless her and her family. We need more doctors like this. I am personally very satisfied with the results of all the personal care she has done for me and my family. My daughter has lost 30 pounds since she started seeing her, and she is very content with the results. All she does is talk of her favorite doctor. Mrs. Margarita Perez. Thank you doctor.

December 13th, 2016
Excellent, explains things well and takes her time.
Excellent, all of the staff are very friendly. You can tell that they work well together and care about the patients they treat. I would recommend Dr. Maggie to friends and family. :-)

December 6th, 2016
just love her
she always know what to do do to get me back to better health

November 28th, 2016
Very Friendly
Super friendly and light hearted. Doesn't make you feel like you're doing anything wrong, treats you like a human being.

October 12th, 2016
very good
Very good

August 31st, 2016
MR.
Dr. margarita spends time on your case for everyone. I have had excellent care and at times goes beyond what she needs to do. The wait is well worth it. She goes step by step through all your problems. If I could she would be my all around Doctor, no questions asked about that. She is a very busy Doctor and I would and do recommend her to everyone!

August 24th, 2014
I waited for over an hour to be seen and I was the first appointment of the day. There are even signs in the office asking you to be tolerant of long waiting periods. I understand when something unexpected comes up but this is beyond ridiculous. Then they wonder why your blood pressure is high for the appointment.

April 30th, 2013
Dr Perez - Cheron spends a great amount of time with each patient and is very thorough in her diagnosis. I have been going to her for quite some time now. She never hesitates in the time she needs to spend to make sure of taking care of all your systems, so to speak. The time that anyone may have to spend waiting is well worth the time that most Doctors do not give to their patients. 7 minutes is definite not long enough to have with a Doctor,( the average time that Doctors are do spend), and she does more than that, well worth it.