A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margarita Racsa Alamgir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Racsa Alamgir
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Racsa Alamgir Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margarita Racsa Alamgir, MD, MPH is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Racsa Alamgir graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Racsa Alamgir has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Danvers: The Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margarita Racsa Alamgir MD and MPH is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Margarita Racsa Alamgir practice?
- Dr. Margarita Racsa Alamgir has 1 office location.
Dr. Margarita Racsa Alamgir practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near Danvers, MA.
See Danvers Radiologists.