A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margarita Racsa Alamgir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margarita Racsa Alamgir, MD, MPH is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Racsa Alamgir graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Racsa Alamgir has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Danvers: The Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margarita Racsa Alamgir MD and MPH is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Margarita Racsa Alamgir practice?
- Dr. Margarita Racsa Alamgir has 1 office location.
Dr. Margarita Racsa Alamgir practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near Danvers, MA.
See Danvers Oncologists and Danvers Radiologists.