A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margarita Symonian Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margarita Symonian Silver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Symonian Silver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margarita Symonian Silver MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Margarita Symonian Silver practice?
- Dr. Margarita Symonian Silver has 1 office location.
Dr. Margarita Symonian Silver practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists and Santa Monica Nephrologists.