Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

3.0

caring and to the point show details caring and to the point
Mar 3rd, 2015

I have been seeing dr. terrassa since the start of her practice with WFofLou and have never once been disappointed with my care. This practice gets you into the rooms quick and the dr. sees you promptly after. Always great service from the triage dept who keeps in great contact with dr. terrassa. my Rxs are always handled in a timely manner. Her NP is remarkable as well. Whenever i need an apt on a certain day and time and dr cant be there i know i will be seen by her NP. i would recommend her to all.

She is the best doctor in town- AMAZING PROFESSIONAL AND HUMAN BEING! show details She is the best doctor in town- AMAZING PROFESSIONAL AND HUMAN BEING!
Mar 7th, 2014

She is caring, sweet and very professional. She helped me during a difficult pregnancy, she came to the delivery (even though she was not on call that night), she has been an extremely accurate doctor with diagnosis and a friend always smiling and encouraging you in difficult times. She is absolutely AMAZING

Mar 5th, 2013

Dr. Terrassa delivered my first baby and she was amazing! She is not my regular doctor so I met her for the first time on the day of delivery as I had never seen her for an office visit. Dr. Terrassa was in and out numerous times to check on me through the process and was always very kind and friendly. During the delivery she was very honest about how I was doing, and what was going on. I appreciated her overall coaching, encouragement and after a long and difficult delivery she was very attentive to my needs. She had a very calming presence during a very difficult and scary time as a first time mom and she was very knowledgable about capable about giving me the care me and my baby needed.

DO NOT SEE HER show details DO NOT SEE HER
Nov 26th, 2012

I saw Dr. Terassa in September with a ruptured ovarian cyst. There was a pocket of fluid causing extreme pain in my lower right side. Within 2 weeks of this occurance I was pregnant. Dr. Terassa told me she was unsure if this was a viable pregnancy. I went back 7 times over the course of 3/4 weeks and she could never give me an answer if my baby was going to make it. She told me it was ectopic at fist, then a few days later she said it was a molar pregnancy, then a few days later there was a heartbeat but it was low so she told me the baby only had a 50/50 chance of making it, not to get my hopes up. I have never been so devastated in my life as the weeks I spent trying to get an answer from her. I got a second opinion from another doctor in the office who did not agree with anything Dr. Terassa said. I finally switched practices and my new practice could not believe everything Dr. Terassa had put me through. Everything she told me had been false, even the dates she had completely wrong. when I tried to correct her on the dates she kept saying "no no honey" like I didn't know what I was talking about. If you are thinking about switching to her I wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy.

New Patient show details New Patient
Jul 20th, 2011

She is wonderful and actually cares! This was my first visit and she made me feel very comfortable!

Excellent Physician! show details Excellent Physician!
Jun 22nd, 2011

The most caring doctor that I have ever met. Highly recommended!!!

She didn't go to Med School in the States show details She didn't go to Med School in the States
Feb 12th, 2011

Ignorant.

Worse Doctor in the World show details Worse Doctor in the World
Nov 18th, 2010

Lonnnnng story short Dr. McQuady who is AWESOME at Pelvic Pain Center said I should get a lapryscopy to see if I had endo. I go to doctor's Margarita where she tells me it's IMPOSSIBLE for a woman to have endo and have had two children like me. This is so NOT true. She is unprofessional, rude, and very condescending. DONT GO TO HER.

Jul 27th, 2010

I loved Dr. Terrassa! This was my first visit to a gynecologist and she made me feel very comfortable. I was very happy following my visit, it was painless and I felt lucky to have found such a wonderful doctor! I will definitely return to her for my annual exams. All of the staff at Women First were extremely helpful too.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jul 8th, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Terrassa to any female wanting to have a baby. Dr. Terrassa does everything she can to deliver he own patients. I had two children and she personally delivered both of them. I cannot say enough good things about her. In the four years I have been going to her, I have not had one bad experience.

by I'd like to remain discreet on Mar 3rd, 2010

I highly recommend another MD.

Feb 22nd, 2010

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Terrassa for my first pregnancy. She was very caring and took time with me to answer all of my questions. Her nurses were always great too. The only mediocre part of my experience was that some of the girls at the front desk weren't always very courteous.