A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margarita Woodbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margarita Woodbury is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margarita Woodbury, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodbury graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margarita Mercedes Woodbury MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margarita M. Woodbury practice?
- Dr. Margarita Woodbury has 1 office location.
Dr. Margarita Woodbury practices Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.