Learn more about Dr. Margarita Woodbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margarita Woodbury is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodbury
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Woodbury Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margarita Woodbury, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodbury graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margarita Mercedes Woodbury MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margarita M. Woodbury practice?
- Dr. Margarita Woodbury has 1 office location.
Dr. Margarita Woodbury practices Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.